I have so many new-to-me things to play with in my closet, but I'm remind myself that March is for reworking items I'm on the fence about, or getting in another wear of seasonal favourites.
- Blouse - Renuar, thrifted; last seen here with double-velvet in January (I did put the blazer in the giveaway pile)
- Corset top - Betsy Johnson, vintage 90s, thrifted; last worn here (6th outfit!) in October 2015!
- Skirt - Le Chateau, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $8.99
- Boots - Baroque Velasquez, Fluevog; last seen here in January with another corset-y look, a velvet dress
- Coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last worn here last week
This skirt was actually really hard to style! It has elaborate detailing with the crochet work and the sewn lines on each of the "petals" of the skirt.
this one) - that's actually when I last wore it! It's been 3.5 years!
The corset-top is one of those pieces that is a wardrobe keeper, even though I rarely wear it. You never know when you'll need one. I thrifted it in May 2013 (here) for $2.50! That's a score for made in US Betsey Johnson!
The skirt was wonderful to wear, much flippy-er and swingier than I'd expected.
Outerwear - no fear, Ann, the Grape Ape coat hasn't left my closet!
- Leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Brooch - vintage, thrifted in Powell River
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, c. 1970, Finland, vintage expo
- Earrings - thrifted