Bouncing back with an outfit I'm happier with! Yellow always lifts my moods - I always include it in my fall/winter wardrobe to fight the blahs.
- Blouse - Roche de Paris, vintage 80s, vintage fair - purchased here for $34.95.
- Skirt - handmade, thrifted; last seen here in February with flowers, dots and chains
- Shoes - Celestial Communication Andromeda, Fluevog; last seen here in November 2018 with giraffe and cashmere (and yeti)
- Suede coat (below) - Prosper & Devine, antique store; last seen here in December 2018
This silk blouse was divine to wear - it's that really thick 80s sandwashed silk. My coworkers were amused by the 80s pixelated rose print. This is from back when computers were new and strange!
I've had many yellow skirts over the years and this is the best one.
link). Sweet, thanks, Emily! I did feel rather smokin' today!
I wish I was still in bed face.
Outerwear - it's windy, clear and chilly with a few clouds. That's Leather Weather!
- Scarf - faux Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
Shaking it up with some bubblegum pink fringe!