I'm just returned from working my double-shift (job #1, followed by job #2), and going for pizza with L afterwards. I'm tired and full of pizza and the couch calls.
- Blazer - Brooks Brothers, thrifted; last worn here in January with the same shoes and a tiger
- Silk blouse - Kate Spade, thrifted; purchased here for $24.95
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; purchased here for $19.95
- Shoes - Big Presence Earhart, Fluevog; last seen here in January with this same blazer
- Coat (below) - Auckie Sanft, vintage 50s, thrifted; purchased here at the vintage fair a week ago for $49.95
My internal furnace was stoked as well. I spent the day with the jacket off...and on...and off...and on...
I was very bright - I warned people at work by hollering, "Put your sunglasses on!" As one is wont to do in an office. Heh heh.
Jacket on! When I wore it, it was open like this.
I liked how the muted tone of the jacket reined in all the bright yellow.
Done up and looking kickass (if I do say so myself).
Someone was lurking around while I took pictures - he didn't get close enough to actually be in the backgrounds, though.
|"I just wanted to see if you were paying attention."|
Dang, my butt looks good in that skirt.
Outerwear - the debut of the Fuzzy Flamingo! I showed this off to many of my colleagues.
No accoutrements needed today. The pockets are half wool and half acetate lining; very soft and snuggly.
- Necklace - Givenchy, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
Happy almost-weekend from me and the Vizzmeister.
|"I better get treats for all this cuddling, Woman."|
I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure. Thanks for reading, my friends.