It's cooled down to our normal temperatures (around 10-15 degrees this time of year), which I'm actually happy about. I still have a few wintery things that I want to wear before I swap over my closet at the end of the month.
- Leather peplum top - H&M, consignment; last worn here in April 2018 with a red suede suit
- Skirt - Zara, thrifted; purchased here, new with tags, for ZERO dollars, on a Buy One Get One Free deal
- Shoes - Amante, thrifted; last seen here earlier this month with pink suede and pleats
- Jacket (below) - Simon Chang, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in October 2018 with a pheasant skirt
I always get strong reactions when I wear this leather peplum top. It's bold, shows all my tattoos, and I look great in it (if I do say so myself!).
Noting the bold black zipper down the back of the top.
Ready for the weekend face! I'm off tomorrow!
This morning, I went looking for Vizzini to say goodbye. He was sulking on the bench.
|"If you loved me, you'd stay home."|
No can do, buddy, but how about a picture instead? Say hi to your fans.
|"Hi to your fans."|
I've been out a lot lately. Not enough cuddle time.
Outerwear - I much prefer being able to wear my jackets and blazers as outerwear again.
Big fan of those shoes - they always feel great on.
here in November 2012.
- Belt - Pringle of Scotland, vintage fair
- Brass cuff - Midzo, vintage fair
- Leather wrist-wrap - Kipling, thrifted
- Necklace - Lucky Brand, thrifted- first wearing, purchased here for $4.95
- Earrings - Glee
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, 1970s, vintage expo
The necklace was too long, so I clipped the closure further down the chain to make it hang where I wanted. Boo-yah!
I'll be off for a few days, so have a great weekend, everyone! Thank you so much for visiting!
|"Are my fans out there?"|
See you on Monday for tales of adventure!