Well, I hadn't planned on posting today, so consider this a bonus! Plus, for me, it'll be one less outfit to have tacked onto my Bigass Weekend post, and that means more time to chill. It's a win.
- Dress - Max & Co., Florence, Italy; last worn here in December 2018 as festive Florentine!
- Shoes - Room 502 Entrance, Fluevog; last seen here in February on a snow day
- Leather coat (below) - Danier, thrifted; last worn here earlier this month
I'm not really sure how to take that - do I look like a caricature? I mulled over it for a while, then let it go.
I'm glad I got one more wearing out of this lovely dress. The fabric was hand-woven in Italy, the dress was made in Italy, and I bought it in Italy!
I'm glad the shininess of it shows here.
Outerwear - done up in the morning, undone on the way home.
- Belt - thrifted, Powell River
- Snake bracelet - Whiting & Davis, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Necklace - vintage fair; purchased here for $5.00 - first wearing
- Pin (below) - Dodds, vintage 60s, vintage fair; purchased here for $2.00 - first wearing
Shall I go "Laverne" and wear my S on all my clothes?