Y'all will forgive my brevity. I'm working 10-11 hour days right now for the office move, and I am barely able to write my blog every day, and respond to comments; as soon as we're done with this move, I'll be back to visiting your blogs again. I promise! I miss you guys!
- Blouse - Planet, consignment; last worn here in March 2017 with sequins
- Skirt - no label, thrifted; last seen here in October 2017 with another blouse
- Shoes - Design Lab; purchased here for ten cents!
- Coat (below) - T Tahari, thrifted; last seen here in January on Mt. Washington
I've had this leopard blouse for years - it's slightly sheer, and is a beautiful quality. I usually remember that I have to wear a camisole under it. Yup, check, did that. This cami is a rust colour, to go with the rusty-pinky tone of the shoes.
I do love a skirt that makes the bum look good.
Outerwear - speaking of frosty, I'm trying to stay chill (mentally) but warm (physically). Dang, it's cold!
- Beret - consignment
- Scarf - gift from L
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Earrings - Plum
- Chain/leather bracelet - thrifted
- Gold bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996