The work-week is over and I am glad. Tonight, Friday, we are going out, and I've just gotten up from a quick nap to clear my head of work-stuff.
- Top - Helmut Lang, vintage fair; purchased here for $30.00
- Skirt - Gianfranco Ferre for Giorgio Beverly Hills, thrifted; last seen here in January with bright red and dots
- Shoes - Channi B; last worn here in January for mojo-building with teal and velvet
- Coat (below) - Zara, gift from Dominique; first worn here in October
You'll have to wait for Sunday to see my glam outfit, though.
I do love all the draping and swooshing of it. The sleeve caught on the bathroom stall door every single time!
I didn't quite have the right coat for the outfit, and made do with this cocoon coat for outerwear.
My fur scarf is bundled at my neck, and my long wool gloves were so fine and warm.
- Scarf - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Gloves - vintage, thrifted
These shoes are wonderful to wear - I must make an effort to wear them more! The platform inside the front means the heels are less than 1.5".
- Necklace/bracelet - vintage 1930s? gift from L
- Earrings - thrifted
- Feather ring - Fossil
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage fair
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
Here's a close-up of the dragons, guarding their stones.