"You're going to be on my blog," I said this morning to one of our building roofers, as he and another guy laid carpet down in my hallway. And here you go, a classy butt right behind my head. Happy Wednesday!
- Blazer - Emporio Armani, 90s vintage, thrifted; last seen here in January with jeans
- Silk beaded blouse - Jones New York, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in April 2017 with silk velvet and silk dots
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Shoes - Elegant Conversations Kendra, Fluevog; last seen here in April with copper drape
This is Posing Smile. *Beep beep beep beeeeeep* goes the timer on the camera.
It's beaded front and back, with mother-of-pearl buttons up the back. No stretch, as it's fully-lined silk crepe.
With jacket. My super-klassy Armani (made in Italy!) from the 90s jacket. Love. I should have scrunched the sleeves up for the pictures - that's how I always wear my jackets.
Jacket done up for walking to and from work.
- Necklace - thrifted for $5.95 (first wear)
- Bracelet - thrifted, Powell River
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery, Florence, Italy
- "Death Star" ring - Soul Flower