Oh, my friends, things were so much better today! My mood was lighter, my heart was lighter.
- Shrug - Le Chateau, thrifted; purchased here for $6.00
- Velvet top - Beechers Brook, c. 1999, thrifted; last worn here in October 2017 with a major pouffy skirt
- Skirt - Marc Jacobs, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- Shoes - Queen Transcendant, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2017 with velvet and butterfly
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment; last seen here in January
And even though I was in so much grey today, I felt really good.
here in August 2008 - flashback! I'm only 40 there, wow!
This silk skirt was such a pleasure to wear. It swoops, it swirls, it rustles! It screams quality. Look how big it is!
I loved this pretty sparkly shrug! Shrugs are due for a comeback, I say.
Outerwear - it was beautiful and sunny for my walk home.
- Scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Studded leather gloves - Danier Leather
Yes, that is a ball and claw heel.
- Belt - vintage fair
- Hematite rings - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted