L and I (and our usual cohort of cronies) are off to a super-fun dress-up event tonight, so I've got to get this post done quickly, so I can get dinner and my outfit assembled.THIS), and I totally spaced and forgot to do a work outfit for today! Whoops!
- Top - Gap, thrifted; last seen here in November 2017 with a gold skirt
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last worn here in October with the same tights and shoes (so original)
- Shoes - Room 502 Entrance, Fluevog; last seen here being corporately rebellious in November 2017
- Leather jacket (below) - A&S Selections, thrifted; last worn here in January
Better come up with something in the morning fast!
Easy outfit, comfy outfit. I hauled 8 ginormous garbage bins from the middle of a busy street into my office building - in the rain! - and then wrangled them onto the elevators (4 trips). Cleaning out an office is not a fun thing.
Outerwear - more purple!
It's raining now, and we're in for a cold snap next week. Oh joy, I can't wait.
- Scarf - gift from L
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
Comfy shoes, after yesterday's. These make me think of Prince!
- Earrings - 10th anniversary gift from L
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I will be back on Sunday with tales of wonder and excitement! For now, I shall leave you with someone who was very excited to see me when I got home.
|"The Woman is here! I rub on her feet!"|
Happy weekend, my friends!