Kicking off my fall/winter wardrobe with a bang! I felt like a million bucks in this outfit.
- Jacket - Emporio Armani, thrifted; purchased here for $38.95
- Blouse - no label, consignment; purchased here for $18.98
- Trousers - Piazza Sempione, thrifted; first worn here in July with a leather peplum
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in July with these pants
But let's talk about this jacket - isn't it lovely? You can see the woven texture in this picture here, from when I bought it.
For now, I'm wearing all the new-to-me things I've purchased over the past six months and had set aside, mixing them with the all-year items in my closet. So still new stuff, but not my full fall/winter wardrobe. It's a bit more challenging, but I like a challenge.
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Necklace/cuff - vintage 70s, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage fair
This was my view from the stairs this morning. What a gorgeous sunrise on the Castle!
My dear friend Caro sent these pictures from Winesday Saturday night.
And the slightly sillier version.