The day after a long weekend is the worst - no one is motivated, and everyone has turkey hangovers. I really didn't feel like getting dressed, so I made it easy on myself.
- Top - Lord & Taylor; last seen here in March with wine
- Skirt - Lord & Taylor; last worn here in October 2016 with mint wings, post-tattoo
- Booties - Kope Tiam Coffee, Fluevog; last seen here in March with that neckline dress
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last worn here in May with green floral
They are a wonderful fuzzy material - they remind me of that brushed flannel from the insides of the sleeping bags we had as kids.
- Leather/cashmere-lined gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
- Cuffs - Jezebel Charms, gifts from L
- Earrings - local
Oh, something's missing!
- Amber ring - c. 1998
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, 1970s, vintage expo