As I often do, I saved a funky outfit for my Thursday WW meeting, but it was my daytime colleagues who literally gasped at this outfit. That took me aback, as I really didn't think this would ring people's bells.
- Digital print beaded blouse - Dries Van Noten,thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $4.00
- Underneath blouse - H&M, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Skirt - TKStyle, thrifted; last seen here in December 2016
- Shoes - Marc Jacob, thrifted; first worn here with Etro in August
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here a few days ago
Showing off the fin on my skirt. This skirt is really thick but very comfy.
Long and lean - I am liking this layered look (and I'm alliterating all over the place!). I'm again not focusing on the waist, but letting the clothes do the talkin'.
Outerwear. The rain has calmed down to just a drizzle, so I risked just wearing a fur toque. I was in luck - it only rained when I wasn't outside.
- Toque - Danier Leather
- Silk scarf - Story of Shanghai, thrifted for $14.95, first wear
- Gloves - Parkhurst
Blue and black bling:
- Onyx/silver ring - Mexico, c. 1984, gift from Mom & Dad
- Earrings - the Cobbler
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
You are a master of colour, and create such wonderful and unusual colour combinations. I love the olive green with that lovely top and shoes - fantastic how the colours repeat and echo each other.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Gail! This outfit was one I really liked.Delete
I gasped too: that top was a true gem to find, it looks amazing and i just love it paired with the shoes.ReplyDelete
Thank you! It was incredible to wear.Delete
Completely wonderful shoes!ReplyDelete
I love the layers with the fin skirt - very stylish, Sheila.
Thank you - I love these shoes too. Aw, thanks, Veronica!Delete
Brilliant colourplay here my dear! I love this chic, very elegant lady about town look. And those shoes are adorable!ReplyDelete