I had a fun time all day, showing my colleagues the label in my lace bomber jacket: Gucci!
- Jacket - fake Gucci, thrifted; purchased here for $5.00
- Skirt - Eddie Bauer, thrifted; first worn here in February with green peplum (a grape outfit!)
- Shoes - Coffee Sumatra, Fluevog; last seen here in January with red and ruffles
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here last Friday
I loved this skirt last time I wore it, and loved it anew this time. The jacket + skirt together cost me all of $10.00.
We woke up to "the big dark" - a series of storms is predicted for the next few days. It was raining like crazy this morning, so out came my trusty leather trenchcoat and red hat. I hate carrying an umbrella and will always opt for a hat when I can.
this one). Ah well. Next time!
- Hat - vintage, thrifted in Vancouver
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Fur scarf - Danier
The Elle Diaries (linking 'cause I love - go check her out!), I busted out my pearls with my faux GooKey.
- Necklace/Earrings - Aldo Accessories
- Hematite ring - thrifted
- Silver/stone ring - thrifted