Ooh, I'm so excited to be into October - this is my favourite month! We've been lucky with sun and clear skies for a few days, so I was inspired to do a "summery" fall outfit today.
- Jacket - Brooks Brothers, thrifted; first worn here in July with the trout shoes
- Top - Express, thrifted; purchased here in early September for FREE (it was marked $12.95 and was the 2nd "one" in a "buy one, get one" deal)
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; purchased here in July for $19.95
- Shoes - Elegant Conversations Kendra, Fluevog; last seen here in June with lingonberry and pink
The lace top is bracelet-sleeve length - glimpses as I shoved my sleeves up all day - and I wore a burgundy cami underneath it for coverage and to show off the symmetrical pattern of the lace.
I did a loose knot with the ties in the back when I had it open.
This was a dream to wear, but I was worried all day about getting pen, coffee or other dirt on it.
New copper bling:
- Copper necklace and earrings - Matisse, vintage early 60s, vintage fair, first wear
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Amber ring - c. 1989
I will be back on Thursday with a two-fer! My company has its big annual "how did we do?" meeting/dinner tomorrow night - I have fabulous outfits planned for both days!