Unlike yesterday's jacket's very short life in my closet, this jacket's a keeper.
- Jacket - Garden Collection, H&M, consignment; purchased here a couple of weekends ago for $22.98
- Top - Mossimo, thrifted; last seen here in May under mustard
- Tapestry skirt - no label, handmade, thrifted; first seen here in July on a Casual Friday
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia, Louise, Fluevog; last seen here in May (5th outfit) with a crazy pattern
- Necklace - $10 grab bag, consignment
- Earrings - thrifted
- Spinner ring - consignment
- Ring - POLY, vintage fair
I went looking for Vizzini this morning (to say goodbye with a snuggle), and found him on the second tier of his deck post.
|"Tuesday means the second step, woman."|