It's been a deliciously quiet weekend. Just me, L and Vizzini.
No Ulty on Saturday, so I got up early and dyed my hair.
- Dress - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; first worn here (3rd outfit) for a theatre outing with Mom in May
- Shoes - Anne Klein, thrifted; last seen here that same weekend in May, only in the 2nd outfit for my Ulty outfit
L and I did a small shop (I had to mail some parcels and start looking for my next Book Club selection), then napped when we got home. We hung out and played "Arkham Horror" all night. Good times!
- Scarf - thrifted
- Chain belt - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Cuff - Bauxo
- Earrings - gift from L
We happened to go past Footloose Shoes (link, 'cause I love!), one of my favourite shops. L was generous enough to let me have a quick peek around.
They are by Gentle Souls (by Kenneth Cole), and were on clearance for $134.00.
Today, I ventured out to get groceries.
- Cardigan - Bellisima, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in May over a maxi
- Cami - Esprit; I don't track these
- Skirt - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; first worn here in June with white and orange
- Sandals - Born, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in May to Ulty and back
- Hat - Delux
This afternoon, I did 3 hours of a training course for WW - necessary but long! - so now I'm going to go give my guys some time. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!