These are odd August weeks; most of the people at work are on vacation and it's oddly quiet. And yet, my days don't seem to get much less busy.
- Dress - Club Monaco, consignment; last worn here in December 2013
- Blouse - no label, thrifted; last seen here in May with pink leather and sequins
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; purchased here on the weekend for $134.00
- A bubble hem
- It's wool and fully lined
- Pocketses, precious
In addition to today:
- The last outfit in December 2013 (here) layered over steely blue chiffon
- In December 2012 here over a Victorian lacy blouse (very trendy now, look at me, 3 years ahead of the game!)
- In December 2012 again here (I was doing a year-long 30 for 30 capsule challenge) with teal and blues
- In November 2011 here over a red polka dot blouse
- Here, in April 2011 over a yellow blouse - that's the very first time I did a picture on my stairs (I haven't mastered the Stair Pose yet)
- In August 2011 here - you might recognize that first picture: it's the one Megan Mae used to create the illustration that's behind my head in every indoor shot!
- In September 2010 here, when I first thrifted a Real Label (Prada)
- Twice in one week here in March 2010, during a wardrobe challenge (I still have that green lace skirt)
- Here in November 2009 under a cardigan (healing from my first tattoo). Aw, there's my Inigo...
- In October 2009 here for my birthday week, featuring the Sheila Fact: I hate parsnips.
- And the very first time I wore it, here in May 2009, over a white striped shirt.
Twelve times. That's not bad for a dress I bought on consignment for around $40.00.
- Belt - vintage fair
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
What's the oldest thing you still wear in your closet?