This outfit pretty much screams "SPRING!", doesn't it?
- Blazer - Brooks Brothers, thrifted; last worn (and Flashbacked) here in July 2021 with swirly suede
- Blouse - Bird by Juicy Couture, thrifted; last seen here in December 2021 under a sequined vest
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, consignment; first worn here in October 2021 with neon orange and pink
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2021 with celadon and floral
- Coat (below) - Elizabeth and James, consignment; last worn here in March
I'd stashed this glorious silk Dries Van Noten skirt away for warmer weather after one attempt at wearing it just after I got it in October (L bought it for me!).
I have way more clothes that will go with this skirt in my spring wardrobe. I am not really a regular pastel kind of person, but this more vivid version of them is in my wheelhouse.
Incognito outerwear - I considered the Fuzzy Flamingo or Sweetums the Cape with this outfit, but I opted to add a tougher element with this leather jacket.
I would have worn the pink cashmere beret with an additional rhinestone brooch, but I left it at the office yesterday.
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
- Mask - by Cat
- Belt - Banana Republic, thrifted
- Enameled bangles - thrifted
- Lucite bangle - vintage, Lazy Susan's
- Necklace - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Brooch/earrings - vintage 60s, Gram S.
- Bracelet - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Cocktail ring - vintage 70s, Mom's