This outfit pretty much screams "SPRING!", doesn't it?
- Blazer - Brooks Brothers, thrifted; last worn (and Flashbacked) here in July 2021 with swirly suede
- Blouse - Bird by Juicy Couture, thrifted; last seen here in December 2021 under a sequined vest
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, consignment; first worn here in October 2021 with neon orange and pink
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2021 with celadon and floral
- Coat (below) - Elizabeth and James, consignment; last worn here in March
I'd stashed this glorious silk Dries Van Noten skirt away for warmer weather after one attempt at wearing it just after I got it in October (L bought it for me!).
I have way more clothes that will go with this skirt in my spring wardrobe. I am not really a regular pastel kind of person, but this more vivid version of them is in my wheelhouse.
Incognito outerwear - I considered the Fuzzy Flamingo or Sweetums the Cape with this outfit, but I opted to add a tougher element with this leather jacket.
I would have worn the pink cashmere beret with an additional rhinestone brooch, but I left it at the office yesterday.
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
- Mask - by Cat
- Belt - Banana Republic, thrifted
- Enameled bangles - thrifted
- Lucite bangle - vintage, Lazy Susan's
- Necklace - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Brooch/earrings - vintage 60s, Gram S.
- Bracelet - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Cocktail ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
Oh I love the cheerful Easter colours in this! That blazer is so nice with the skirt. I really need to try pink and green more often! :) I'm looking forward to the long weekend for Easter too, no big plans other than Easter lunch, hoping to have a nice relaxing few days at home :)ReplyDelete
Dries Van Noten for life!! The best! And those Fluvogs...I need at least one pair!! YOur look is deliciously Spring xxReplyDelete
Yes, this outfit screams Spring and in the best way possible. I love the combonation of that blush pink blazer and floral skirt. Very pretty and feminine!ReplyDelete
What a joyful outfit, Sheila! Just perfect for Easter. I'm quite envious of your Dries van Noten finds, and this skirt in particular. Walked by his shop during lunch break today, and had to think of you! I'm off on my Easter break too now, starting one day later than you. Have a most wonderful long weekend, Sheila! xxxReplyDelete
I love how you find the spots of color to pull in another piece. The shoes add such a pop of color.ReplyDelete
You always get me with the shoes. I love the shoes.ReplyDelete
Happy Easter or Happy Passover, and for the US folks, Happy (?) Tax Day starting tomorrow on the 15th!ReplyDelete
A perfect Spring outfit for any of the holidays!
What a nice skirt. Wish I could find clothes as nice as yours.ReplyDelete
Spring fabulousness - how pretty you look! xxxReplyDelete
This is a lovely spring outfit. I love the look of pink and green together even though I don't wear it myself.ReplyDelete
You are spring personified! So pretty.ReplyDelete
The proportions (and every other element, too, of course) of this elegantly lovely ensemble are sooo good! They channel a subtle, thoroughly delightful element of the lines associated with Dior's wildly iconic New Look.ReplyDelete
Fitted blazers and A-line or flared skirts are one of my fave styling combos and something I have long reached for whether it was in a vintage, modern, goth, or other type of outfit setting.
This colour palette is a gem as well. I adore that while it featured pastels, they are ones that read as far more sophisticated than saccharine to me. So lovely + stylish + inspiring, my friend!
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life