- Sweater - DH by Daniel Hechter, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in November 2020 with my bark skirt
- Skirt - Kate Spade, thrifted; purchased here for $19.95 (but it was free on a BOGO deal)
- Shoes - Enneagram Individualist, Fluevog; last seen here with my bubble dress in July 2020
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here in September 2020
I was excited to wear this new-to-me Kate Spade houndstooth skirt.
here. Same pinks, blues and houndstooth, although only the shoes are the same.
When I did my closet swap-over, I was excited to discover that this lovely deep pink vintage angora sweater is the exact shade of these three-tone Fluevogs.
Despite being a wrap-around, there was no gaping or opening while I sat at my desk or during my walk to/from the office.
Outerwear - I adore this fit-and-flare coat and am happy to have it back in my coat closet.
- Gloves - consignment
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Necklace/earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Brooch - vintage, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 70s, Mom's
Although I keep my blue rings out all year 'round, my silvers and blues are spring/summer friends. The Sherman set is highly desirable to collectors - even a two-piece set like mine would sell for over $200 on Etsy (but you know I only paid $24.00 for both pieces!). The brooch is a cheaper knock-off version of Sherman, but still vintage.