- Sweater - Banana Republic, consignment; last seen here in February for a Mental Health Shop
- Blouse - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in February with jungle print and joggers
- Skirt - Loft, thrifted; first seen here (2nd outfit) in January with orange, grey and red
- Shoes - Bebe , Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) to Vero's birthday party in September 2020
Getting in a spring wearing of this grey embroidered skirt. It's long enough to be fine with bare legs, or like here, with nylons.
Cloudy with a chance of showers is our usual forecast - I foresee a chance of flowers! Ha!
While doing my stair picture, I was enamoured of how shiny the metallic was when the sun briefly appeared. That sun felt so good - I get it, Vizzini!
I wore both Mom's sparkly bracelet and her brass/jade ring, both "liberated" from her jewelry box back in the mid-80s. "I see that," said Mom, when I waggled my hands at her.
- Glass bangle - thrifted
- Crystal bracelet - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Brooch - thrifted
- Aventurine/silver ring - consignment
- Brass/jade ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
Mom and I had a lovely chat - she surprised me by framing my Zentangle drawing (I gave it to her on Sunday).
Vizzini made his usual brief appearance, but he's been chasing the sunbeams out on the deck all day.
"Let me down, Woman! I need sun on my tum!"
How's your week going? Any chance of showers?