The colours are tricky, and the top part of the dress has a deep V in front, and very wide arm-holes, so I knew I'd need to layer it.
- Lace top - Tangerine Jill, thrifted; last seen here in December 2020 with sequins and green velvet
- Dress - Bottega Veneta, thrifted; purchased here for $26.25 (tagged at $79.95, but bought 4 items for $105 on BOGO deal)
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last worn (and Flashbacked) here in August 2020 with toile ruffles
- Loomed Lady coat (below) - vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here in March
If we'd been in the heat-wave of last week (was that last week? was it the week before? what day IS this, anyway?) I might have skipped the lace top, but I required it due to the AC in the office.
Don't get me wrong - I love this dress. But the shiny silver thread that gives it its lustre also causes the floral pattern to look a bit dingy in pictures.
The skirt is very swingy and swooshy - it's cut on the bias for extra movement.
Outerwear - we're back to spring temps, so a coat is needed.
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Scarf - thrifted
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Green glass necklace - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Gold pendant necklace - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Leaf necklace - Lisner, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Bangles - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Jade/brass ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
- Leaf bracelet - thrifted, Sidney
I hope you're all having a good start to your week...and YOU know what day it is!