Back to work today, and another outfit that I pieced together last week. I used to have a huge collection of purple things (because I had very purple hair!), but that collection has been weeded down to only a few.
- Blouse - Fei, consignment; first worn here in October 2020 with purple velvet and blue shoes
- Skirt - Diane Von Furstenberg, consignment; first seen here in March with stripes
- Boots - Effortless Sophia, Fluevog; last worn here in May 2020 with vexing velour (Flashback there too)
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last seen here in March for a photo-shoot with Mom at the Castle
I put both this top and this skirt into the spring/summer wardrobe after buying them both last season. It was a given that I'd pair them together.
It's now that I fall back on the "it doesn't have to match, it just has to go" adage.
Outerwear - it was still chilly in the morning.
- Silk scarf - Lanvin, vintage 80s, vintage mall
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - Danier Leather
- Necklace/earrings - Venice, Italy, gift from L
- Brutalist brass ring - vintage mall