Hello, my friends, I'm back! I am a day late due to Sunday shenanigans, but that just makes for a nice juicy long post. Grab a cup of tea or coffee, and let's go!
This is Saturday's brunch and post-brunch shopping outfit.
- Leather jacket - Danier Leather, consignment; last seen here way back in May 2019
- Copper lame (lah-MAY!) top - no label, thrifted; not tracked
- Skirt - Scotch & Soda, consignment; purchased and first worn here (2nd outfit) in July
- Shoes - Napoleoni, thrifted; last seen here in March in the last outfit before spring
- Hat - Principles, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- Scarf - Lanvin, vintage 70s, consignment
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Purse - Ted Lapidus, vintage 90s, vintage fair
- Pendant - Karen's
- Earrings - LA Express, c. 1994
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
You asked about the maker of your ring. You were quite right, AMC is the hallmark of the smith. Namnstämpel AMC Namnstämpel AMC sattes på silverföremål och guldsmycken som tillverkades av guldsmeden / silversmeden Anneli Neuman, Säregen. Det finns endast en guld- eller silversmed som haft rätten att använda namnstämpeln AMC under alla år och det är Anneli Neuman, Säregen. Denna ädelmetallssmed startade verksamheten i Årsta år 2013.
Translation of the above: The hallmark AMC was put on silverware and goldware made by the goldsmith/silversmith Anneli Neuman, Säregen. There is only one gold- or silversmith who had the right to use the hallmark AMC, ever, and that is Anneli Neuman, Säregen. This smith started her business in Årsta in the year 2013. (quoted from https://www.xn--silverstmplar-ifb.se/namnstampel, link here)
Comments: Unfortunately I cannot find any pictures of Anneli or her work. The name of her company is Säregen, which means "one of a kind."
Eva, thank you so much!
|"No love for you until I get fed."|
I also found these lovely black leather gloves. I can't resist a pair of nice gloves, and these didn't look like they'd had any wear at all on them.
- Sweater - Wanko, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in October with a funky black suit for brunch
- Blanket skirt - handmade, thrifted, Powell River; first worn here in January for a trip to the periodontist
- Boots - DKode, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in October (same outfit as the sweater)
- Coat (below) - Mallia, consignment; first seen here in October
here) for $4.74. See?
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Necklace - Robert Larin, vintage 1970s, gift from L, vintage mall
- Leafy silver cuff - Karen's
- Round cuff - Robert Larin, vintage 1970s, gift from L, vintage mall
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, c. 1970, vintage expo
- Silver poison ring - Taxco, Mexico; Karen's
- Smoky topaz silver ring - Anneli Neuman, Sweden, vintage mall
- Steel ring - POLY, Art Gallery of Hamilton
|"Oh, she's doing that thing where we pose."|
here 'cause I love), who wrote one of our Book Club picks from several years ago, "Half-Blood Blues"! How cool is that?
|"Allow me to pose for you, Strange Woman."|
|"I call this look "Blue Steel"."|
|"This is my best side."|
He kept far away from my grabby hands, though. Smart cat!
|"Sigh, very well."|
- Sweater - DH by Daniel Hechter, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $24.99
- Bark skirt - Gunex, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) for a walk in March
- Boots - Lena Parfait Luxury Freeze, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit) in November 2019 with grey Gigli
- Coat (below) - Auckie Sanft, vintage 60s, vintage fair; last seen here in September for a pre-scout walk at the Castle
- Necklace/earrings/bracelet - Myka, gifts from L
- Gold/amethyst ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
|"I can come too, right?"|
No cats at the movies, Vizzini! Those are my canvas floral Doc Martens, and I sleep in the moose tee now. I let go of my denim jacket a while back - it's not my style anymore.