Hello, my friends! I'm so ready for the weekend, and I'm feeling cautiously optimistic, as Canada is estimating that most of the population (after multiple set-backs) will be vaccinated by end of June. The thought of hugging my mom, and being able to party with my friends again, makes me a bit teary.
I feel like a Boss Lady Superhero in this outfit - it gives me the power of confidence. Plus, it features one of the older items in my closet, this leopard blouse - definitely a Good Buy!
- Leather jacket - Danier Couture, consignment; last seen here for Hallowe'en in October 2020
- Blouse - Planet, consignment; last worn here (3rd outfit) in October 2019 with my awesome safety-pin jacket
- Skirt - Ralph Lauren, consignment; first seen here in January with teal and brocade
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog, consignment; last worn here in December 2020 with baby blue and silver ruffles
- Silk scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Studded leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - Pringle of Scotland, vintage fair
- Snake bracelet - Whiting & Davis, vintage 70s, vintage fair
- Snake necklace - vintage expo
- Cat earrings - Winnie Tam
- Ear cuff - gift from Mom
here), and although I don't have that leather skirt anymore, I do have another brown one, which we'll see a couple times below.