Hello, my friends! This is a big, fat, juicy post full of pictures, so grab a blanket and a nice hot cup of something and settle in.
We'll start with Saturday's brunch outfit, which features one of my Desert Island closet treasures: my leather "Buffy" dress.
- Top - Topsy, vintage 90s, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in May for Book Club in the park
- Dress - Danier, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) for shopping in December 2019
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here in July with extra-wide trousers
- Coat (below) - Pioneer Wear, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in August
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
|"I thought you said 'Look awesome'."|
I told L to look impatient and grumpy, which is what he was!
- Purse - Danier, thrifted
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/amethyst ring - vintage mall
|"Hee hee hee..."|
|"The Man will never find me!"|
Mr. Big Eyes is ready to attack!
|"Curses, I've been found!"|
|"You sure went shopping a lot."|
I miss that, but I also like the time at home now.
here, and that amazing long jacket is due one soon.
|"GIVE THE CAT HIS TREATS."|
|"It's cool if I sleep here, right?"|
He chewed on a couple of the branches until he satisfied himself that they were indeed not edible.
|"Because I plan to keep sleeping here, if you get out of my face, Woman."|
Ahem! Back to the personal ornaments. My hand is in some of these for scale, FYI.
here), they retired and closed in 2019.
|"Are all these for me??"|
Training a cat to leave something alone means not reacting when he does something we don't like; no yelling, no banging, no giving attention to the "bad" behaviour. Instead, we distract him with a brush or a short play session.
|"Uh-oh, the Woman's spotted me!"|
I found a couple of metal icicles on the floor, but didn't make a fuss, just anchored them back on the tree.