Another week, here we go. Only a few more outfits left in the fall/winter season of my closet!
Today's outfit features a blouse I haven't worn yet, and a repeat of this new-to-me suit and one of my favourite pairs of shoes that deserved another wearing.
- Suit: JL Bennett, vintage 90s, thrifted; first seen here in October 2020 with yellow owls
- Blouse - Cache (cash-AY!), thrifted; last worn here in June 2018 with Valentino
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia Louise, Fluevog; last seen here (2nd outfit) in January with blue and wine
It's so gorgeous and soft - it's like wearing a teddy bear.
"I would like to go in the hallway."
All buttoned up. I only wore it like this when going to and from work.
I also didn't take the jacket off, but here it is so you can have a proper gander at the blouse. I have a pale pink cami on as well, but it blends into my skin.
You know I look for my patterns to line up. It's a hallmark of quality!
Sadly, I lost my balance on the way home and wiped out on the sidewalk, shredding the whole front of my left shin. Other than a bit of damage to my pride, and some road-rash (I have a boo-boo, it hurts!), I'm fine, but the tights are now toast. Dang. Good thing they were only $1.99.
I attempted to put the Fuzzy Flamingo on, but was defeated by the massive shoulder pads in this blazer. Screw it, I'm skipping a coat!
I was a little chilly in the morning, but not too bad.
- Scarf - vintage, thrifted
- Gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Chunky gold necklace - Givenchy, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Bead/wire necklace - Oscar & Libby's
- Gold chain - Grandma J's, vintage 80s
- Earrings - Hamilton, ON
- Chain/leather bracelet - thrifted
- Bangle - faux Gucci, gift from Mom & Dad, Italy, c. 1987
- Tortoiseshell link bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Silver/crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Amber ring - c. 1997