Hello, my friends! A reminder/notice for those of you who get my feeds/emails: I've had to change up how they send out, so you will need to click on the title of the post in order to visit my blog and read the whole thing and see the pictures. Not so terrible! I've always been ad-free! As always, I appreciate each and every one of you - thank you for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere.
Back to the office today, and I made short work of my 75 emails, sent a few, ranted with a coworker, and did what I needed to do.
- Blazer - Helmut Lang, vintage, thrifted; last seen here in October 2019 with a gold skirt
- Blouse - Tatum & Olivia, consignment; last worn here with red and floral in October
- Skirt - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in February with a thousand-dollar sweater
- Shoes - Cardinal Super Fine, Fluevog; last worn here in August with gold lions
- Coat (below) - Jeno de Paris, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in September
- Hat - vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - Lanvin Paris, vintage mall; purchased here for $25.00
- Gloves - thrifted
- Belt - thrifted
- Tiger brooch - consignment
- Earrings - thrifted
- Bracelet - thrifted, Sidney