I was inspired by my purchase of another teal dress yesterday, to wear my vintage one today.
- Sweater - Judith & Charles, consignment; last worn here in January with Etro
- Suede dress - Bagatelle, vintage 80s, thrifted; first seen here exactly a year ago in March 2020 with ruffles
- Boots - Spring Step by L'Artiste; last worn here in February with an orange dress and gold claws
- Coat (below) - Desigual; last seen here in December 2020
This one is suede and is from the 80s (pre-Great Size Shift). It's a very thick pigskin suede.
Outerwear - on the spur of the moment, I tossed on this vintage 80s pillbox hat.
According to this post here from May 2010, it had a matching scarf and it was from Fairweather.
- Silk scarf - Lanvin, vintage 80s, vintage mall
- Hat - Fairweather, gift from Mom & Dad, homegrown vintage 80s
- Gloves - consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Pendant necklace - vintage, consignment (Vix's twin!)
- Solid copper necklace - Renoir, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Copper/enamel bracelet - Renoir Matisse, vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Solid copper cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Copper/enamel earrings - Renoir Matisse, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Copper/turquoise ring - vintage, Grandma J's
And now, off to enjoy some down-time!