Back to work today - and now it's the weekend. Time just flies!
Funky Friday time! Of course I wanted to wear this maxi skirt right away, and I hadn't yet worn these shoes this season (how??), and look how well they bookend the turtleneck. It's a match made in fashion heaven.
I chatted more with people in the elevator today than I did with colleagues. I've started giving compliments to every person I see wearing colour. Maybe it will encourage people to dress up more? It certainly made the gent in the mustard yellow sweater happy.
- Sweater - Tabi, thrifted; last worn here in December 2020 with my peacock coat
- Skirt - Hooper, vintage 60s, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2020 (Flashback on them there)
- Coat (below) - Danier, consignment; last worn here in November 2020
I'd misplaced this green cotton sweater, and tore apart my
meticulously-folded sweater shelves - it had slipped down behind some others. Phew!
I have a dark orange vintage slip under this to smooth things out and provide a bit of warmth, and I also have nylons on.
I'll probably keep the skirt out for summer - I have a lot lime, orange, white and red in my warm season wardrobe.
Masked up - I really wanted an orange mask, but I don't have one that doesn't have spiders on it.
Outerwear - hooray, an opportunity to break out the spring leather! It's Leather Weather time!
Fingerless gloves in red - it's still very chilly in the mornings.
- Scarf - Lanvin, vintage 70s, consignment
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Brutalist brass ring - vintage 70s, vintage mall
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Gold bracelet - thrifted, Sidney
- Bangle - thrifted
My colleague in Edmonton, Monica, loved my Jell-O Shot Necklace - she spotted it on our Teams call.
Well, my friends, I'm off to enjoy a quiet weekend with my guys. I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure. Be kind, be calm and stay safe! Thanks so much for stopping by.