Back to work today...200+ emails to get through, and a big corporate walking event (that I co-organized), but I cruised through it all with a serene "I just got back from vacation" smile.
- Jacket - Isaac Mizrahi, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Sleeveless sweater - Gap, thrifted; last worn here in June under a key bomber
- Trousers - H&M, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in June with a pajama jacket
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last worn here in August with a double wrap
I built the outfit around this wildly-patterned blazer. I wore it done up a few times like this, and was all, "You talkin' to me?"
The pinks are not an exact match, but I loved how the jacket and shiny pink satin trousers went together.
I'll continue to enjoy my summer colours for another couple of weeks.
I slouched around like this and regaled them with our adventures.
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Dragon bangle - Lazy Susan's
- Glass bangle - thrifted
- Silver earrings/necklace - M&M, consignment, Vancouver
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
As I was headed out the door this morning, I spotted a very sullen face.
|"Just leave. I don't care."|
Aw! I gave him one more cuddle before I left.
My friends, I shall be back on Sunday with my weekend adventures. Until then, rock on!