Today's outfit had to fit a very specific task at work: assemble a 40 x 72" (102 x 183 cm) swinging whiteboard.
- Cashmere sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in May for dinner at my brother's
- Cotton pants - Jean's by Jean Paul Gaultier, vintage 90s, vintage store, Vancouver; last seen here (3rd outfit) for the June Vintage fair
- Shoes - Forever 21, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here with wallpaper pants in August
- Wool jacket (below) - Gap, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here (3rd outfit) to our July Winesday
I knew I'd have to wear pants (and I ended up sitting on the floor of Reception at one point, tightening up bolts) and it had been far too long since I'd shown off my JPG vintage rave pants.
here from when I bought them in 2018.
The cashmere sweater is really long and boxy - I call it my cashmere t-shirt - so I tucked it in the front to show off the snaps.
proof!) at the back, unfortunately.
The looseness of the top was needed for all the whiteboard wrangling.
Outerwear: I loved how this looked with the addition of the hot pink wool moto jacket.
Done up for my walk to work in the much chillier morning.
- Necklace - Givenchy, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
- Bracelet - thrifted
Last night, I finished up another Zentangle tile, this one for my co-worker Sam, whose last day was today.