More digging into my favourite pieces for a 'buh-bye" before they get packed away.
- Top - H&M, thrifted; first worn here in May with yellow and dots
- Skirt - Pierre Cardin, vintage 60s, vintage store, Vancouver; last worn here in July 2017 (yikes!)
- Shoes - Zoomies Ishshoes, Fluevog; last seen here in June with pink and blue
- Leather jacket (below) - Danier Couture, consignment; last worn here in April
I've only worn this top once since I got it, but it's a good shape, and I like the pattern. I decided to go for a little pattern-mixing.
The skirt is divine - pure silk, handmade (all sort of hand-stitching) in France (KLASSY). And vintage Pierre Cardin! I thought I'd worn it already this year, but nope, it's been over a year since last time. Just made it under the wire, but it's a total keeper!
Jacketed - I wore the jacket to and from work only.
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Bangle - local
- Crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Earrings - Plum