Back to work today, like I never left.
- Blouse - Karl Lagerfeld, thrifted; purchased here for $7.50
- Skirt - J Studio, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in June 2017 with lingonberry
- Shoes - Lucky Brand, consignment, Powell River; purchased here on the weekend for $38.00
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here
I wanted to wear this new-to-me blouse, and I'm still working on getting through all my not-yet-worn items for the spring/summer season, so matched it with this skirt.
The blouse was great - I sweated in it walking home, carrying groceries, so in the wash it goes.
And it has pockets!
- Belt - Nygard
- Cuff - handmade in Nashville, TN
- Earrings - consignment, Vancouver
- Amethyst/gold ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Amber ring - c. 1995
Vizzini, how are you feeling about all this hot weather we've been having?
|"I like warm tiles on my tum."|