Feeling up and down today - not inspired to create a more whimsical title, so yes, I am wearing blue and silver.
- Dress - Nanette Lepore, thrifted, Vancouver; last worn here in September 2018 and giving zero F#@!s
- Shoes - Sol Sana; last seen here (2nd outfit) in February for the VFF Gala
- Coat (below) - Tangerine Jill, thrifted; first worn here in April
When you're feeling blue, a dress can help.
You just throw it on.
It's hard to be blue when the sun is out and it's warm.
I nearly forgot I had this lovely linen coat.
- Silver cuff - Bauxo
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Steel earrings - gift from Lise
- Aluminum belt - vintage fair
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Silver/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes