I've had this top and bottom paired since I bought them (both on the same day), but have been waiting for a warm(er) day to wear them.
- Tee - Ted Baker, consignment; purchased here for $42.00
- Skirt - Linda Lundstrom, consignment; purchased here (new with tags) for $7.99
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here in February with my stained glass dress
- Leather jacket (below) - Burberry, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in March
The top is just a thin t-shirt, but it's thick with this luscious floral pattern. It's almost gem-like, isn't it?
We had a major server outage (IT talk!) for over 2 hours today, so I did all kinds of non-computer-related things in the office, like putting up posters and moving the overstock of mugs from one floor to another. Whenever I hit a "hot spot" on one of our 360-degree-windowed floors, it was lovely - so warm! My reception area is always chilly.
The skirt has pockets (YES), and you may be wondering why on earth I bought a beige skirt.
But as you can see here...looking down at myself after taking the stair pic...
Outerwear - I did have the perfect jacket for this outfit after all.
So I just wore it for walking to and from work.
- Silk scarf - thrifted
- Bracelet - gift from L
- Earrings - c. 1995?
- Amethyst/gold ring - Frances Jewelers, c. 1965, Dad's
- Silver/amethyst ring - gift from Mom and Dad, c. 1984