...they want their slip dress back!
I remember when that fashion of wearing a t-shirt under a slip dress or sundress first appeared in the early 90s. I bought a lovely mid-length flowy dress (cream background, taupe and pink floral), and a cream t-shirt, and I thought I was the bomb (before we said things were "the bomb").
- Sweater - Sonia Rykiel, consignment; first worn here (3rd outfit) during our March weekend in Vancouver
- Dress - Huanba, thrifted; first worn here in January over greys
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last seen here in one of my last outfits of 2017
- Coat (below) - Denny Rose, consignment; last worn here a few weeks ago
Not my most office-y outfit, but I was comfortable. I didn't even slip in a new-to-me item into this outfit.
And second wearing of this lovely silk slip dress.
Outerwear - it was chilly, rainy and windy today, and I had to carry my hat partway home so that it didn't blow off into the middle of the street.
this post, you know I have a very special visitor coming to town tomorrow!
- Hat - vintage, thrifted, Vancouver
- Leather gloves - thrifted
- Bracelets - both POLY, both thrifted (different places/times)
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Ring - POLY, vintage fair
- Necklace - POLY, thrifted