I have a nice short week before another long weekend (it's like I planned it), and it's also the last week before my Ginormous Closet Swap-Over, where I pack away about 60% of my wardrobe for a six-month period, and bring back my stored spring-summer clothes, accessories, jewelry and shoes.
- Blouse - Cache (cash-AY!), thrifted; purchased here for $10.00
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here in January for a classy work day
- Shoes - Tod's, thrifted; last worn here in February with wallpaper pants
- Coat (below) - Zara, pass-along from Dominique; last seen here earlier this month
I'm also still working through the last month's glut of shopping purchases - I like to try to wear new-to-me things as soon as possible. I mean, what if this blouse had sucked? Better to know right away.
This gorgeous skirt is a good example of not going with just a plain ol' pencil skirt.
Outerwear - I'm having a fedora thing right now, wearing them a lot.
- Hat - Edward Mann, thrifted, vintage
- Leather gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
I also like to avoid looking at people in the mornings.
|"This looks tasty..."|
- Double-strand necklace - vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Pearl collar - vintage fair
- Cuff - faux Gucci, gift from Mom & Dad
- Earrings - thrifted
- Ring - Sarah Coventry, antique shop