Today was a rough day back at work - I want to still be on vacation! Waa, what a whiner I am.
- Baby blue blouse - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in July in a polychrome outfit
- Dress - Comrags, thrifted; last worn here in May with a schmozzle of pattern
- Shoes - Elegant Conversations, Kendra, Fluevog; last seen here in August with ruffles and suede (and more pearls!)
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here on Friday
Less than an hour after arriving at work, I had to deal with an influx of 15 people for a meeting...that I hosted! I never do meetings, so I went classy. Not with a K!
I've never worn it with a blouse layered under it.
Outerwear - I pack this light jacket away as well during fall/winter.
here, flashback! I still have that top and skirt), for maybe $20, and I've easily worn it dozens of times.
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Earrings - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery, Florence, Italy
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Actually, the same goes for all my bling today! I've worn all of these pieces many, many times before.