I'm tired and need dinner. Forgive my brevity, will you? Here, have some pattern.
- Jacket - Handcut by Preloved, consignment; purchased here for $25.00
- Dress - Comrags, thrifted; last seen here in August 2017 with magenta tassels
- Shoes - Truths Makena, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April on Ally's trip with polka dot pants
I built the outfit around the jacket, but the dress is a star in its own right. After all, it is 8% metal.
I went bare-armed, jacket off, for my WW meeting...where my boss showed up for a little review and coaching! Surprise! Of course, I did great.
|I wore a full vintage slip under this - it's peeking out the slit at the back|
This is how I wore this outfit all day in the office.
it's a word).
I only wore the jacket done up like this when it was functioning as outerwear.
I like the back - it's so unusual.
Geared up for the stupid rain. It poured most of the day.
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, London
- Dragon bangle - local
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Earrings - thrifted
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! - and we are going out for dinner and to the theatre. I will be back on Sunday with the Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up - see you then!