What in the blue blazes? It's a blue blazer!
- Blazer - KL by Karl Lagerfeld, vintage late 80s, consignment; purchased here for $45.00
- Sleeveless sweater - Gap, thrifted; last seen here in January with plaid and mustard
- Skirt - BCBG Max Azria, consignment; last worn here in January with these same shoes
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last seen here with this same skirt in January
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last worn here on the weekend
Vix of Vintage Vixen helpfully pointed out when I first posted about this KL by Karl Lagerfeld blazer that, since it's made in West Germany, it has to be older than I thought, since West Germany officially ended in late 1990. This is likely a late 80s blazer.
I'd forgotten that quality designers didn't do quite the damage that those mall knock-off brands did!
I love how it's cut - it's just so different. I can see this with a tux-style pair of trousers, or a long flowy skirt. How would you wear it?
Outerwear - it's becoming a regular thing, where I get all bundled up like this in the morning, then carry it all home after work because it's too warm to have a scarf and gloves on.
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
- Earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, vintage fair (I have the matching 2-strand necklace)
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver bracelet - Coro, vintage 60s, Mom's
- Thermoset bracelet - Coro, vintage 60s, vintage fair