Woo, I need another weekend, stat! I'm pretty tired from going to see The Beaches last night! After a fairly quiet day, L and I had to drag ourselves out of the house and be ready to get loud - it's a rock and roll show!
- Dress worn as a top - Helmut Lang, thrifted; purchased here for $12.50
- Jeans - Levi Strauss, thrifted; last worn here for Ally's visit
- Boots - Ash; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November 2017 with red plaid
- Jacket (below) - Dolce & Gabbana, thrifted; last worn here in March (I did get rid of that skirt)
I'm still going through the new-to-me and not yet worn items in my closet - only a few left! - and building outfits around them. This dress is a challenge.
The thin fabric was great when the balcony started getting warm later in the show.
I wore my baby blue denim studded jacket as my outerwear - it was really warm early in the evening, and not too chilly for the walk home at 10:30pm.
- Leather purse - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Rigid steel cuff - thrifted
- Soft silver cuff - Fossil, gift from L
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted
- Crystal/silver ring - Soul Flower
- Shield steel ring - Nine West
Today, I knew I had two ginormous rolling whiteboards to assemble, so I planned an easy, comfy outfit. Jumpsuit!
- Lace top - Express, thrifted; last worn here in March under a velvet dress
- Jumpsuit - Gina Tricot, thrifted; last seen here in October 2017 with burgundies
- Shoes - Nanette Lepore, thrifted; purchased here for $9.95
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here in August 2017 (I would repeat that whole outfit)
I think this is my least favourite look of my 3 wearings so far of this jumpsuit.
The gold belt is elastic-backed, which meant nothing too tight.
Outerwear - get used to this jacket, I'll probably wear it a lot this year (as I have over the last two years).
How I really feel...
- Belt - thrifted, Powell River
- Solid cuff - thrifted
- Link bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Earrings - vintage fair
On Sunday when I was on the computer, Vizzini was being very demanding.
|"You don't need to reach the keyboard, Woman."|
|"Oh yeah, right there, that's the spot."|
|"Just rub my ears forever..."|