It was rainy and gloomy for most of today, so what the heck, I'm wearing white!
- Sweater - C. Wonder, thrifted; last seen here in August 2017 for a trip to the dentist
- Skirt - Angel Eye, consignment, Vancouver; purchased here for $23.99 (and it was new with tags on!)
- Shoes - Zoomies Ishshoes, Fluevog; purchased here in March for our anniversary
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here on Tuesday
I had positive comments on this outfit, with several fans of the skirt.
A playful sweater makes it less so (I hope).
All bundled up for the rain and chill again.
- Fedora - Edward Mann, vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - Story of Shanghai, thrifted
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Cage cuff - Bauxo
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - gift from Megan Mae
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I'm out after work tomorrow, and I have many plans this weekend (including a baby shower - ack!), so swing by in a few days for my Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up! Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!