Ooh, I'm in a rush - I'm off to have dinner with L and my brother Dave (it was my bro's birthday last Saturday), so I have to get this post done and walk to town.
- Blouse - White House Black Market, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) with metallic leather pants in October 2017
- Skirt - Talula Babaton, thrifted; purchased here for $18.95
- Shoes - Truths Makena, Fluevog; last seen here (3rd outfit) for "Chicago" with Mom in December 2017
- Coat (below) - BCBC Max Azria, thrifted; last seen here in December 2017
I love a paper-bag waist on pants and skirts. It makes ones waist look small.
I liked wearing this skirt - the extreme fullness around the waistal region was fun.
Outerwear - we continue to have mild temperatures. It rained a bunch today, but I've managed to miss it.
- Fur toque - Danier Leather
- Fur scarf - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Leather gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
- Belt - BCBG Max Azria, consignment
- Poe cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Frida cuff - thrifted, first wear, paid $6.95 for it
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage fair
- Earrings - don't remember
Off to dinner!