Oh, I'm sure I don't need to tell you - going back to work after being off for 10 days was rough, my friends. Fortunately, I work with awesome people who get me, and generally steered clear of me until I stopped grumbling and my coffee kicked in.
- Cashmere sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in February 2017 with a pouffy black skirt
- Skirt - Nygard, consignment; last worn here in April 2017 with orange and lavender
- Shoes - Marc Jacob, thrifted; last seen here in October 2017 with a double blouse
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here (4th outfit) in December 2017
I am also filling in for one of the WW leaders tonight (leaving in 8 minutes!), so I didn't want to scare any of those WW members who don't know the magnitude of my whackitude. Mustn't frighten people.
|"I'm outraged that you are leaving me."|
Outerwear - brrr, it was chilly out today.
|"Is there something I can destroy in your bag? I need revenge!"|
- Toque/scarf - Danier Leather
- Wool gloves - vintage, thrifted
Black and blue bling:
- Necklace - Club Monaco
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
...and four minutes to spare! In case you ever wondered, I can bang out a post in about 15 minutes if I don't tarry and re-read my entries from when I last wore things.