Back to work today, and I was just slammed with so many things to do. I worked late, which I'll unfortunately have to do for a month or so, as my office prepares to move. I am tired.
- Blazer - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here in October 2017 layered over flounces
- Sleeveless blouse - Michael Kors, consignment; last worn here in October 2016 for the Vintage Expo
- Skirt - Ricki's, consignment; first seen here (3rd outfit) for the late September 2016 Vintage Expo
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last worn here with red velvet and jeans in December 2017
- Leather trench coat - no label, vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in December 2017
Since I started with the shoes, I pulled in this green skirt and cream blazer first. The orange cowl-necked blouse doesn't get worn as much as it used to, since I've moved away from autumn colours more, but it's a useful piece when you need an orange top!
But I do love the blazer and the skirt - swooshy!
Outerwear - we did NOT have a tsunami today, despite the warnings (link). Some of my coworkers who live near the water were forced to evacuate their homes! However, it did rain a lot today.
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Long leather gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
- Hat - vintage, thrifted, Vancouver
- Belt - Shi Studio
- Buckle - Shi Studio, thrifted
- Necklace/earrings - Plum
- Crystal ring - consignment
- Jade ring - Mom's, vintage 70s
As I was leaving this morning, I spotted Vizzini, moping on the benches.
|"Who's moping? I'm not moping!"|
|"I didn't miss you - I missed this blanket."|