(Ha, for the 20 of you who read this because I don't know what day it is and published it early, here it is, back again!)
I re-set this post to publish on Thursday night, since I'll be out at Book Club after my WW meeting.
- Cardigan - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95 on the weekend
- Sleeveless sweater - Gap, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in October 2017 for the big Vintage fair
- Skirt - Nygard, thrifted; last seen here in January 2017 with stars for a hug from Canada
- Shoes - Half-Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last worn here in November 2017 with metallic flounces
- Coat (below) - Danier; last seen here last week
I actually wore my hair down on Thursday to work, and did the cardigan up.
I should have steamed the cardigan before taking pics, but no time!
Outerwear - my bowler is sitting funny because of the clip in my hair. My head is really not that big.
|"You forgot to add Cat to your outfit."|
- Bowler - Roberta's Hats
- Scarf - Smoking Lily
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
Green and gold bling:
- Bracelet - Lia Sofia, thrifted
- Ring - consignment
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
Back on Monday - have a great weekend!