I've always liked the menswear look on women. I remember seeing "Annie Hall" when I was in my early teens and loving Diane Keaton's look, and then Meg Ryan's outfits in "When Harry Met Sally" (still one of my favourite movies!) several years later. I often do this look myself, with my own twist.
- Jacket - Julie Haus, thrifted; first worn here in October 2017 with the bark skirt
- Sleeveless sweater (underneath) - Ellen Tracy, swap from Caro; last seen here in November 2017 with painty plaid
- Pants - Pariscope, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here in November 2017 with a ringmaster coat
- Shoes - Clarks, consignment; last worn here in November 2017 for brunch and shopping
- Coat (below) - Bourgeoiis, vintage 80s menswear; last seen here a few weeks ago
Learning how clothing works through trial-and-error, I put the jacket with a slim bottom this time.
|"You need more feline accessories."|
Vizzini just plonked himself down there while I did photos.
|"What? My fans want to see me."|
Outerwear - we had hail today! Fortunately, I missed that (and the rain that came before and after) and was overly warm for most of my walks to and from work.
- Hat - Anne Klein, vintage, thrifted
- Scarf - Masai Co., thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
I keep labeling the hat as Jones New York, but it's not - I don't know why I always mix those up!
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Steel/bronze ring - POLY, thrifted
- Bracelet - POLY, thrifted
- Necklace - POLY, thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted