I had a song stuck in my head all day today: Guy Clark's "The Cape" (YouTube link here*).
*as always, linking 'cause I love
- Sweater - J. Crew, thrifted; last worn here in December 2017 with Space Pants
- Culottes - Jones New York, vintage, thrifted; last seen here (5th outfit) in October 2017 for a shopping expedition with a coworker
- Shoes - Miista; last worn here a couple of weeks ago for a shopping expedition with Elaine
- Cape (below) - Coracle Clothes, vintage 60s, pass-along from Sheila A; karmically acquired here
I felt awesome in this powerful blue! Wonder Woman would wear this blue.
Only one person noticed the bottom (thank you, Samantha!).
Fooled you! It's culottes!
But really, today was all about my cape. Always trust your cape, people.
I got a LOT of looks in this when I was walking to work and to my WW meeting afterwards. I felt like a spy!
Oh, and that's my blue Agent Carter fedora, cocked at a jaunty angle. I like that it doesn't squish my hair at all.
- Fedora - vintage, thrifted
- Leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Necklace - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Leather/chain bracelet - local
- Link bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's