Tonight was my company's quarterly meeting, full of VPs from all over western Canada. Many presentations and much mingling (but not much food). I always go classy (as opposed to "klassy") for these events.
- Top - Gorgeous, thrifted; last seen here in December 2016 with green tweed
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last worn here in October with soft pink
- Shoes - Big Presence Earhart, Fluevog; purchased here with gift cards for $169.99
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment; last worn here in April 2016 (shocking!)
I got a lot of compliments on my outfit all day. Yup, it's a classic.
And then you have a thick wool pencil skirt with a little zipper detailing (I am all about details).
It's been pretty mild out in Victoria the last few days. I didn't really need the furry toque. Our VPs from Alberta and Saskatchewan were very envious of our nice weather!
- Toque/gloves - Danier Leather
- Scarf - vintage, thrifted
- Brooch - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Pearl ring - Pearl Factory, Waikiki, 1985
My mom bought me that pearl ring in Waikiki, Hawaii in the spring of 1985, just before I graduated. I rarely wear it, but then I looked at it and thought, "Why not?"